Wean Tubs - 5 oz./150 ml by Wean Green
Fulfilled by our friends at Wean Green
Refuse Single Use Plastic. Use Glass.
Wean Tubs were created to hold your veggie sticks...just kidding, but they are pretty great for that too! These containers were designed for your babies first meal as well as all the meals that come next. Wean Tubs can hold a full portion of veggies, pretzel sticks, baby lead weaning meals, purees, apple sauce and so much more.
- tempered glass = super strong glass!
- prep, freeze, reheat, store and serve all in 1 container
- freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe
- snap lock lids to keep food fresher longer
- no harmful chemicals. NoBPA, PVC, Lead, Phthalates
- endlessly reusable
- water & air tight
- can be used for all stages of life
- glass is endlessly recyclable
- 4 Pack
- 5 oz capacity (filled to top)
- Each container measures approx. 3.90" L x 2.68" W x 1.69" H
- Each container weighs approx. 0.44 lbs
Avoiding 600+ pieces of packaging in landfills for each year you use the containers. "American babies consume an average of 600 jars of baby food by the time they are a year old" (Chasing Green 2011)