Playkidz Super Durable Pound A Ball Great Fun for Toddlers - STEM Developmental Educational Toys - Great Birthday Gift
- FINE MOTOR PROMOTION: This Multi-color pound a ball is ideal for hammering practice, Promotes dexterity, hand eye coordination, manipulation, arm movement, cause and effect.
- KID FRIENDLY: The design of hammer and balls are specially made for little hands and suitable for an easy grip. your child will love seeing the ball slide from layer to layer
- EASY PLAY: The smooth-sanded balls Drop down after hammered/pounding and sends the balls rolling down the ramp out the on the bottom tray.
- STIMULATING: Keep kids busy with this particular pounding ball action toy it is very helpful to grow up your infant's mind.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: This pound ball makes a perfect birthday gift for your child and their friends. They'll unwrap it at the party and play together.
Release Date: 18-07-2018
Details: SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT: Toys are vital tools that help foster the mental, physical, emotional and social development of boys and girls. Toys are basic instruments for the development of children. It is fun for children to pound the balls until they drop in the block and slide out. There are four balls, yellow, red, blue and green it improves the hand-eye coordination, aligning, slotting and aiming. Pound the colorful balls with the squeaky hammer and watch them drop through the maze. It is specially designed for easy gripping. Recommended for ages 12 months and up. INSPIRE: Playkidz Toys inspires learning. Our products not only inspire children to learn, they inspire parents and educators to teach and learn. ABOUT PLAYKIDZ: Better Products, Better Parenting. Play Toys specializes in premium quality, kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children. Best in class, PLAYKIDZ Toys combines multiple levels of learning in every toy with safety and quality standards beyond the national standards. A unique play experience into each of our products, an experience that stimulates multiple centers in the brain simultaneously, an experience that promotes both critical thinking and open-ended imaginary play. WHY ARE EDUCATIONAL TOYS IMPORTANT? Children need to have direct experience with the world in order to make sense of and learn about it. Have you ever thought about all the things children learn after they are born? They learn how to talk, sit up, walk, and run. They learn what things are and how they work. They learn about people and the world. They learn all these things by playing with toys. Toys encourages children to use their imagination and allows them to gain self-confidence. As they play with a toy, they develop a sense of power when they complete a task. Look, mom, I can do this. It is important we recognize this accomplishment and applaud them for it.