NEW! Signature Llama RetractaClips 4.0 (Retractable Pacifier Clip) by Little BaeBae
Fulfilled by our friends at Little BaeBae
Tired of your baby dropping their pacifier or teether on the dirty ground and/or never being able to find their pacifier or teether when you need it? Our one of a kind RetractaClip™️ solves those problems + MORE!
Why the Little BaeBae RetractaClip 4.0?
We're so excited to be bringing back our leather cord but a new & improved high quality vegan leather that is durable and waterproof #babyslobber! Plus, it's our strongest cord yet.
- No more dangerous loose cord near baby's little neck
- No more dragging pacifier when baby crawls
- Like other pacifier clips, no more dropped or lost pacifiers
- Specifically designed for a baby to use--not just any retractable device.
- Safe, non-toxic and easy to use--even for baby (once they develop the motor skills to put the pacifier in their mouth)
- Plus, a quick release clip that lets you quickly release the whole pacifier clip from the baby's pacifier without taking the pacifier out of their mouth.
- Comes with a FREE bonus attachment, so you can easily and quickly clip off and switch to another color/type of pacifier or teether--save time not having to unloop every time!
- Grows with baby--use from newborn to pacifier weaning! We spent a year getting the tension just right, so it wouldn't pull the pacifier out of baby's mouth, when fully extended. But baby does need to have a good suction on their pacifier to use the extended feature. *However, if they don't yet, you can just use it as a short pacifier clip because when clipped near their chest or shirt collar, it reaches their mouth without extending and has no pull. Then once they get older or a stronger suction you can start using the extended feature. (Manufactured for babies up to 18months old)
- Your solution to ALL your pacifier problems!
*ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND & PATENT PENDING*
Check out this customer review:
Care Instructions & FAQS
Spot clean with damp cloth and mild soap/water. Do not place clip in washing machine or soak in water. Doing so may compromise the overall quality of the clip and cause it to rust.
View our most frequently asked questions: click here
How the quick release clip works
Have you seen our commercial for our Original RetractaClip™️! Our retractable pacifier clip has come along way since we first launched it. but we still think this is such a cute commercial!