Mr Onederful 1st Birthday Decorations Kit Mr Wonderful Dapper Themed Cake Topper Banner Black & Gold Confetti Balloons for Little Man Baby Shower Bow Tie Cake Smash New Years Baby Boy First Birthday Party Supplies
- FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY ADDITIONS - Hanging this adorable "mr ONEderful" banner up on the mantel or over the goodies table and adorning the beautifully frosted cupcakes with cute mustaches, bow ties, and top hats and the super cool cake topper is sure to be a hit in celebration of your little one's 1st birthday.
- HIGH QUALITY & PERFECT AMOUNT - You will receive 1 Mr onederful banner, 1 cake topper, 24 cupcake toppers, and 24 balloons. These toppers are made from top quality glittered cardstock that is durable and strong and always attached to brand new food-safe toothpicks or lollipop sticks. The banner is strung to crystal string with lots of extra each side so that you can adjust the distance between the letters however you'd like.
- WIDE RANGE OF USAGE - This mr wonderful party kit is great for photo props. The perfect banner for your Mr. Onederful themed party, Mr wonderful cake smash, dapper themed first year birthday party, New Years baby 1st birthday party.
- SUITABLE SIZE - The cake topper is approx 6.5"*10". The cupcake topper is approx 2"*4". The gold and black balloons are 10". The confetti balloons are 12". These gold & black toppers can be used for cupcakes, cakes, brownies, and other desserts.
- WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SATISFACTION – Love them or we will buy them back from you, no questions asked!
Details: PERFECT AMOUNT: These mr onederful party decorations include 1 mr onderful banner, 1 cake topper, 24 cupcake toppers and 24 balloons. The perfect amount gives you a variety. Commemorate your child's major milestones and favorites on his/her birthday with this cute kit. The banner is approx 3.7ft. The cake topper is approx 6.5"*10" and the cupcake topper is approx 2"*4". The gold and black balloons are 10". The confetti balloons are 12". Made of premium glittering card stock，no glitter falling off. PS: Confetti will stick to the wall of balloon when rub on wool or hair. To evenly distribute confetti, you can move balloon around when rubbing.