Lunch Cubes - 16 oz./480 ml by Wean Green
Fulfilled by our friends at Wean Green
Refuse Single Use Plastic. Use Glass.
Make your own Lunchables with Lunch Cubes. These are also great for single serving dinner servings. Prepare, freeze, reheat, and eat out of the same container. Divide the container into sections for snacky lunches or fill it with your favorite stew. The serving size is similar to a frozen dinner (for those of you who grew up in the 80s;). The perfect zero waste lunch container.
- tempered glass = super strong glass!
- prep, freeze, reheat, store and serve all in 1 container
- freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe
- snap lock lids to keep food fresher longer
- no harmful chemicals. No BPA, PVC, Lead, Phthalates
- endlessly reusable
- water & air tight
- can be used for all stages of life
- glass is endlessly recyclable
- 4 Pack or Single
- 16 oz capacity (filled to top)
- Each container measures approx. 4.53" L x 4.53" W x 2.24"H
- Each container weighs approx. 0.84 lbs
Avoiding single-use plastic can save over 100 lbs per person, per year in plastic pollution. "We have become addicted to single-use or disposable plastic — with severe environmental consequences. ... Today, we produce about 300 million tonnes of plastic waste every year. That's nearly equivalent to the weight of the entire human population." (UN Environment report)